Translate

quinta-feira, 10 de maio de 2012

Demi Lovato and Mariella Barros!!!!

My Gosh I can't believe I am posting today!!!

I have been trying this for over a week!!!

Let's go to the point.
I teach English as a private teacher, and I have 2 great students that are sisters; Mariella and Manuela Barros.
Mariella IS CRAZY BECAUSE of DEMI LOVATO!!!
They have already gone to some of her shows here in brazil.

Well...this last show that they went, something really "funny" happened. While they were taking pictures with Demi during the Sound check...Mariella was so excited about that she didn't even notice that she had tons of bracellets on....as you can imagine, they (the bracellets) all got stuck on Demi's hair!!!

Mariella was nervous about it, but didn't care so much, because what she really wanted, she achieved...taking a beautiful picture with beautiful Demi!!!

There is more, she wants me to tell you that during the sound check, Demi sent a special kiss for her!!!( during the song- ' My love is like a star')

And if you are a Demi's fan too, you can get in touch with Mariell,ok, she will love to share her Demi's experience with you.

/@mariellabb
twitter.com/mariellabb

SEE YOU AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!


Nenhum comentário: