Translate

terça-feira, 11 de setembro de 2012

Quiz( Question and Answer)



- Read the questions and choose a correct answer:

1) Are you married?       a) Yes, I married.    b) Yes,I am married.

2) Where are you from?  a) I'm form Japan.    b) I'm from Japan.

3) What's your job?        a) I am doctor.        b) I am a doctor.

4) What's your telephone number?  a) It is 888-8888.  b) Is 888-8888.

5) Do you like Japanese food?   a) Yes, I love it.   b) No, I like not.

6) Do you have children?   a) Yes, I have 4 children.  b) Yes, I have 4 child.

7) What do you do on the weekends?  a) I stay at home with my family.  b) I stay in home with my family?

8) Do you like to read?    a) No, I don't like to read anything.  b) Yes, I like to read nothing.

9) Where do you work?  a) I work in a hospital.   b) I works in a hospital.

10) When do you see your parents?  a) I see always my parents.   b) I always see my parents.

11) Do you have pets?   a) Yes, I have a snake and a cat.  b) Yes, I have a car and a motorbike.

12) Did you travel to the beach last year?  a) No, I travelled to Rio de Janeiro.  b) No, I travelled to the mountains.

13) Where were you born?   a) I was born in Curitiba.   b) I was born in 1989.

14) When were you born?  a) I was born in Curitiba.  b) I was born in 1989.

15) Did you drink wine last night?  a) Yes, I drinked wine last night.  b) Yes, I drank wine last night.


QUEM ME ENVIAR PRIMEIRO O RESULTADO...SERÁ O VENCEDOR!!!

NÃO IMPORTA A QUANTIDADE DE ACERTOS....

EXPLICAREI VIA E-MAIL A GRAMÁTICA DAS 15 PERGUNTAS,OK.

Thank you and Good Luck!!!

patriciambrandao@yahoo.com.br

Teacher Patricia.

Nenhum comentário: