Translate

sexta-feira, 30 de março de 2012

MADAGASCAR- dvd ACTIVITY.

Hello, how are you???

Today is Friday and I am sure most of the people are feeling very good with the weekend arriving!
One of the things that I love to do, and almost everybody is watching movies/cartoons during the weekend, eating lots of popcorn, drinking soda,....ohhh,lots and lots of JUNK FOOD.
Coming back to Watching movies, I did an activity with my English students a few weeks ago and they really enjoyed it: Madagascar...it is very funny and it is an excellent LISTENING activity for you to do by yourself or if you are a teacher, with your students.

Just pass the very first scene of the movie Madagascar 1 ,until they finish their first dialogue.
While you are watching try to complete the blank spaces(there is no options) with the words that you understand.
Tip: try as many times as you can/want...because the important thing is the LISTENING.

And as you know, I will only give you the answer if you send me an e-mail,ok.

See you and have a wonderful weekend!!!

P.S- Sorry, but if you really want to do this activity you have to send me an e-mail, then I'll send it to you ( It is in the WORD program)

Nenhum comentário: