Translate

sexta-feira, 19 de abril de 2013

Dicas de perguntas a serem feitas, para a família que lhe hospedará, em seu Intercâmbio.


QUESTIONS WITH THE HOST FAMILY-DURING THE FIRST DAYS….

Quando fiz meu intercâmbio em 2008, pude vivenciar as duvidas e questões que meus alunos tinham, quando ficavam em casa de família,num programa de intercâmbio.
Como trabalho até hoje com alunos de intercâmbio...relacionei algumas questões que julgo necessário o/a aluno/a saber se comunicar com a sua nova família.

Leia, repita, e interaja com seus colegas de curso,ou até mesmo seu/sua Teacher!!!

1)      What do I do with my dirty clothes? Where should I put them, until the day of laundry?
2)      How is the laundry system of the family? Should I wash them? How do the machines work?
3)      Should I wash my underwear?
4)      How do I iron my clothes?
5)      Can I use the washing machine and the iron anytime I want?
6)      Where should I keep my hygiene things?( shampoo,comb,brush,etc?)
7)      What time should I use the bathroom during the morning?
8)      What time should I take my bath/shower? In the morning or at night?
9)      What time are the meals?
10)  What time should I come back home? Will I have my own keys.?
11)  What can I do to help with the house work/duty?
12)  What place of the house I shouldn’t go in? What place is private?
13)  If I need some hangers, shall I ask for?
14)  Can I put pictures and posters in my room? Can I glue them?
15)  Can I change the furniture around of my bedroom?
16)  Can I have alcohol drink?
17)  Where can I keep my luggage?
18)  What time should I get up during weekdays?
19)  What time should I get up during the weekend and holidays?
20)  How can I make an international call? Do I need permission to call my country?
21)  Can I bring friends home?
22)  Can I play musical instrument?
23)  Where should I keep all the things I am buying?
24)  Can you help with my English?
25)  If I don’t want to go to your church…is it ok?
26)  Can I use the family car?
27)  Would you like me to prepare some brazilian dish?
28)  Can I eat anything I see in the fridge? Any time?
Can I have a friend sleep over some time?




Nenhum comentário: